~NK~ DEV-BassDownLow Remix ~NK~ DEV-BassDownLow Remix

OMFG

I don't like the original at all, but this is something I would gladly blast out of my new speakers at full volume, you've really changed the whole feel of it, and the fast paced wobbles just BLEW MY FRIKKIN MIND. Keep it up, I wanna hear more of this!

=I'mAMachine= RD2011 =I'mAMachine= RD2011

NICE :D

Loving the robotic sounds and the little bits of voice-over, fun to listen to, definitely not too repetitive, however, the voice over could change a bit :)
It's the sort of dubstep that you don't really hear that often, great to add some variation to my listening :)
Great track, keep it up :D

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Glad to hear it stands out from the crowd=3

Thanks.:]

Fuck You[WIP] Fuck You[WIP]

Awesome

Really awesome track, ok intro, if a little long and undeveloped... Awesome minimalistic dubstep tone, great to listen to just for some slow dubstep beats, nice bass as well.
Overall, quite good, I'll be waiting for the finished version :)

MaderaBeats responds:

Thanks! :)
I wanted the intro to be really simple, maybe next time I fiddle with it I'll try to come up with something different though.
I'm gonna go back and add some higher frequency subbass though cause someone said I should for people with lesser quality speakers w/o a sub

The soundcloud is /maderabeats
I'll probably post it on there when it's finished!

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

Oh. My. HOLYFRIKKINJEBASMARYMOTHEROFGOD!

This track completely blew my MIND. I love your combination of loads of different wobbles with that AMAZING melody inbetween, keeping it fresh and unrepetitive. I love dubstep and I wasn't really expecting to find anything worth listening to more than once on Newgrounds, but FUCKING HELL this should be right up there with Bar 9, Feed Me and all the other pros like Skrillex and all that shit! :D
Thoroughly enjoyed this track.

Over, and over, and over again.

Hotell Hotell

Interesting

Really interesting piece, but it didn't quite hit the spot. It was quite unorganised in that uncomfortable way, like you had just put a bunch of random basslines and sounds over a simple looped beat.

Overall, good, but not great, interesting to listen to :)

RupertCalding responds:

I think lyrics will help this :D I enjoy making crappy music, so thank you!!

Rig, xKore, Treyhaur, all suck Rig, xKore, Treyhaur, all suck

Look...

I understand you hate them because they're so much better than you, but take your spite and horrible music somewhere else.

Look At Us (757irish Remix) Look At Us (757irish Remix)

hmm...

i'm not much for slow intros, but this one was good. i just don't think it qualifies as trance, and it didn't blow me away.

Tell me When (Champius Remix) Tell me When (Champius Remix)

hmmm...

not such a fitting intro, but otherwise great song

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

OMFG AWESOME

I love this track...
strangely, i can imagine this in LittleBigPlanet 3 (no, it doesn't exist unfortunately, but LBP2 is out october 2010!) as an awesome last-level boss with cut-scene cameras flying everywhere giving it an awesome 3D quality! that would be a sight to see.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Wait... ... ... wait for it... ... ... ... OMFG!!!

Why are you not famous!?!?!?!?!